Sometimes eating healthy gets boring–if you don’t go out to eat, you will only eat the things you know how to make.
Cooking, therefore, is a good habit that will help you eat healthier.
Below, I’ve attached five different recipes with their subsequent macronutrient breakdown.
- Grilled Pork Chop with Red Onion & Celery Salad
- Baked Eggs with Spinach and Ham
- Turkey Ham & Cheese Egg Cups
- Poached Eggs with Spiced Sour Cream & Pesto
- Zucchini & Beef Skillet with Tomato Sauce
Give some of these a try and let me know your favorite!
I’m challenging you right now to workout 50 days in-a-row. Here is your workout today.
Day 29 (of 50)
AMRAP 12 Minutes:
60 Double Unders
20 Alternating Dumbbell Snatches
20 Single Dumbbell Stepback Lunges